Stacks Foundation Rebate Information
Who is Eligible?
Any resident of Lake County, FL! Certificates provided by The Stacks Foundation, Inc. are intended to help those on a limited income with the greatest need. If your annual household income is over $75,000, we encourage you to refrain from applying for a certificate to save the funds for those less fortunate families. Thank you.
- Fill out a Certificate Request Form. Complete the form then click “submit” at the bottom of the application. Please only include one animal per request. If you have multiple animals, please complete multiple applications.
- A proof of residence will be required on the form. Examples of these include a driver’s license, current tax records, utility bill within 60 days, etc. These can be attached as a PDF, word document, or picture file.
- These documents can be downloaded from the Internet, uploaded as a picture from a smart phone, or scanned into the computer. If necessary, a local library will have a scanner that is available to the public for a small fee.
- Once your request has been processed, a PDF of your certificate will be e-mailed to you using the e-mail address provided in your application.
- Be sure to add email@example.com to your “Contacts” or check your “junk” and “spam” folders regularly so you do not miss their e-mail.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your certificate to be processed.
- Print out your certificate and take it to your spay or neuter appointment with you. You will be required to sign the certificate at the veterinary clinic when payment is made.
Visit Stacks Foundation, Inc. for more details!
Lake County Spay/Neuter Rebate Program
- In order to be eligible for rebates, the applicant must be a full-time resident of Lake County.
- Rebates will only be considered for procedures done after the funding was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013.
- The Lake County Spay/Neuter Rebate Program is a funding-limited program that issues rebates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rebates will be issued to eligible applicants while funding lasts.
- Incomplete applications or lack of required documentation will result in denial of rebate.
- Rebate application forms must be post-marked or delivered within 60 calendar days of having the procedure performed.
- Rebates will be issued by check only. Allow 30 calendar days for processing.
- Rebates will only be issued for spay/neuter procedures performed on cats/kittens or dogs/puppies.
- All rebate-eligible spay/neuter procedures are required to be performed by a licensed veterinary practitioner.
- Rebates will be issued up to $50 per animal. The final payment amount will be reduced if the procedure amount stated on the invoice is less than $50.
Visit Lake County’s website for more details!